Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey y'all! {Again...}

PS...This is the last time I'm going to use y'all in one of my post titles. Maybe.

PPS...The house has been sold.  We close September 30th; therefore, we're making the trek to where the "stars at night are big and bright *bum bum bum bum* deep in the heart of Texas" on September 30th.  That's 17 days from today.  Not quite sure how I feel about that.  Probably a mixture of excited, sad, nervous, anxious, happy...but mostly just excited!

So I kinda decided that when we move to Texas I wanna be like Tami Taylor from Friday Night Lights.
{And if you have no idea who she is and have never seen that show then you need to add FNL to the top of your Queue on NETFLIX pronto.}

I'm gonna add words like Y'ALL, and FIXINTO, and DADGUMMIT to my daily vocab.
AND
I'm gonna wear my sassy boots with my Sunday dress.

Anyway, she's one of my all-time favorite characters in a TV series.  Here's some of her y'alls!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

i love tami so much! if only we all could be as awesome as her. and if she were real. enjoy texas!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Congratulations on selling the house! That is great news! 17 will fly by, but Oct. will be a beautiful time to be in Texas. Woot!

Colette said...

Ah, I'm so excited for... y'all!! Can't wait to come visit you in the great state of Texas!!