Friday, December 6, 2013

Payton's 1st Birthday Party

We threw a little party to celebrate both husband's and Payton's birthdays since they are only a week apart.

It was just me, hubby, Pay, Grammy, Poppy, Amber, Brooke, and Tatum.

Brooke went with me to Party City to get Pay a birthday crown {should have gotten one for husband too!} and since she had never seen streamers before we got some of those too and she helped me put them up!

I made a strawberry JELL-O cake for Pay...it's a family tradition.  And I made a Pina Colada poke cake for husband...it's his fave.

I ended up stacking a piece of each cake for Payton's Smash Cake.  It was ugly.  BUT OH SO YUMMY!

She was mesmerized by the candle. Curious about the whip cream.  And then upset because daddy smashed some of the cake in her face.  It was HILARIOUS!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, PAY!

No comments: