Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pay's Room

Here's baby girlfriend's room.

I spent a lot of my pregnancy thinking about colors and a possible theme for my precious little girl's room.

But when we decided to name her Payton LIBERTY it was a no brainer to do her room RED WHITE & BLUE.

I wasn't sure if it would be "girl-y" enough for me.

But it IS!  I absolutely love it.

It's not finished though.  I've been waiting for the 4th of July decor to hit the shelves to get decorating some more.

And clearly we still need to paint our doors and put door handles on 'em  :)

But here's what we've got so far.


2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

tali said...

nice! It looks classy and attractive. plenty of girly-ness, but also something you could use for baby no. 2...