Sunday, May 5, 2013

5 months

PAY IS 5 MONTHS OLD AND SHE NOW...

grabs EVERYTHING in sight
especially loves to grab cups and straws
hates being on her tummy so she rolls over a lot
puts her pacifier in her own mouth...with much concentration
talks...a lot
smiles...a lot
giggles...a lot
loves to suck on her thumb...yikes!
likes to stand
is very interested in her hands
and faces
grabs her feet and tries to suck on her toes

She really has become the number one source of our entertainment.  She constantly has us laughing and in awe at something new she's figured out.  I'm a proud momma!  
I love seeing her learn and accomplish new things.  



2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

What a cutie! Happy 5 months!

Unknown said...

Her chunky legs are my favorite!! :) I love this sweet baby! I can't believe she's 5 months old already!