Sunday, December 4, 2011

I pinned it and then I made it...

This tree skirt.
I LOVE it!

Click HERE for directions.

I made mine a little different from them.
I used cotton material instead of linen 'cause the cotton was on sale for cheap.
I think I like the way mine turned out better.
It doesn't fray as much as the linen.
And I think it's a little more classy this way.
Just my opinion.

Anyway, it was really easy.
A little time consuming, but just throw on some Christmas movies and
get to some cutting and gluing and you'll be done before you know it.

PS...I still gotta finish decorating the tree :)




5 comments:

ashlee said...

OH MY GOSH! Make me one! That is adorable! I seriously love it.

Doug and Amanda said...

I am SO PROUD! I wanted to attempt a tree skirt this year, but decided to just put the one my dog chewed last year back up! Lol! Yours looks great; I might have to reconsider!

Brittany said...

looks great!

Unknown said...

Dude- While you're making Hoppes one.... make me one! You can send it in one flat rate package :)

Colette said...

look at you cute girl!! love it!! ...and i miss you TONS!!