Friday, November 11, 2011

11 things to be THANKFUL for on 11/11/11

Thanksgiving is just around the corner!  And even though the stores are already covered and full of Christmas Decor {which I actually really LOVE} I haven't forgotten about this month of THANKSGIVING!  And since today is 11/11/11 I figured I would do a little something on the blog.


I suspect many others may be doing something similar today, but here are 11 things that I'm especially grateful for on this unique day.

{eleven}

{ten}
DANCE

{nine}
TECHNOLOGY
Mainly so I can communicate with my family in AZ and see pictures and videos of my nieces and nephews who are growing up WAY too fast!

{eight}

{seven}
The Good Things in Life
...aka...
And no, it is no mistake that Diet Coke is on there twice.  I just really do like it THAT much.
And this is not to mention probably one of the greatest things in life...
IN-N-OUT
Ian Boy says it best...

{six}
and

{five}
TENDER MERCIES
I couldn't think of a picture for this...
but I'm sincerely grateful for those special moments where I know Heavenly Father is helping me out!

{four}

{three}
Which includes arguably the cutest nieces and nephews in the world!

{two}
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
mormon.org

{one}
That I get to spend eternity with this guy...





1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

What a creative blog post! We all certainly have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder!
Amanda