Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Home!

Lots of people have asked me to post pictures of our house.
I love our house!
It's beautiful and spacious.
The only downside...it's in Maricopa.
But I actually am already growing accustomed to living "way out there."
Here's a tour for those of you who care and won't get to see it in person...

The Front

Walking In
I love how OPEN it is.


The office + Bath #1
This is Nick's hideaway.  And as you can see, one 24" monitor clearly wasn't enough.
Wall sconces courtesy of Susie Crandell

The Living Room + Dining Room
Yeah.  This room is BIG!  And the ceiling is REALLY high.  I haven't even began (begun?) to think what I want to do in here.

The Family Room
I think we've got a good start in here.
Nick is REALLY proud of his sound system.
And just so you know, we got these couches yesterday.  This is what we've been using until now.  I'm not going to lie...I'm going to kinda miss that ugly blue blow-up lounge couch thingamajig.

The Kitchen
I think TRUE LOVE is the best way to express my feelings towards this kitchen.

The Backyard
My little corner!  It looks sad right now, but with a little TLC it's going to be pretty.

The Stairs
LOVE the banister.

Bedrooms + Bath #2
Typical rooms.  Just used as storage for us now.

The Loft
Empty.  But this could be a fun room.

The Master
It's big.  When we were looking for a bed, a lot of the salesmen would ask if we had enough room for a king.  That was usually followed by a chuckle on our part and us saying, "Yeah.  We'll be fine." And notice the gun in the corner.  Nick says it's there so he can protect me :)  Anyway, it's really boring right now, but we have some fun ideas.  Nick actually came up with something really cool for a headboard.  That will be blogged about in the future I'm sure.

So slowly but surely we're converting our house into OUR HOME!
We love it.
Come visit!

5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Your home is soo beautiful!!! Congrats on being married and the stunning house :)

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Gee......now we don't have to make the long trek out there to see it! Ha ha! Looks like you have room for a PIANO!!!! Hint, Nick!

Colette said...

Ah... your home is SOOOO beautiful. I LOVE this for you, it really makes me so happy. Too bad it's nothing like our apartment on condo row. I bet it makes you miss the brown stained pink pepto bismo carpet.

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute home!!!! Congratulations!

MegRich said...

Donelle- it's beautiful! Congrats (on getting a hubby AND a home! :) Looks like it's coming together beautifully! Now, time to fill the big house of yours with some kiddos! ;)