Friday, July 5, 2013

7 months

Payton is really beginning to develop her own unique personality.  She is such a fun, happy, and chubby baby!

SHE NOW...
sticks her tongue out A LOT
will grab a toy in each hand and hit them together to make noise
still doesn't enjoy being on her tummy
but is beginning to push up onto her knees
grabs my hands when I'm clapping and thinks it's the funnest thing in the world
has a real hardy laugh
LOVES it when people give her attention and will get excited and smile back at them
rolls both ways {back to tummy...tummy to back}
is quite the cuddler

It is rapidly getting more difficult to take this little ball of fire's picture!  She doesn't want to hold still or look at me/the camera.  Plus, this day that I took these picture, she wasn't in the best mood.  I was able to capture a few smiles, but not as many as usual.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't stand how cute she is!!! I miss this cutie pie!! Her outfit is adorable. Love the color. and she makes the cutest faces.... such a beautiful girl

tali said...

what beautiful eyes she has!! just like her mother.