Friday, January 18, 2013

Grandma Susie and Aunt Tanny come to visit

I live in Houston.  My mom lives in Mesa.

I knew I wanted my mom to be here when I had Payton, but it was kinda hard to plan when to have her come.  I didn't want her to come too early {I wanted her to have as much time with baby girlfriend}, and I didn't want her to come too late {I knew I would NEED her help right away}!

We just planned on her coming on December 6th, the day after Payton was due.

That happened to be PERFECT timing since baby girlfriend showed up on her due date  :) 

And I am so incredibly grateful that she was able to come because after having a c-section I sure did need the help!

She came for 10 days and for the last 4 days of her being here Tannis also joined us!

Payton loved having them here to spoil her with love and attention!

Here are some pictures of baby girlfriend with them and some that Tannis took of her...



No comments: